Thursday, October 4, 2012

1. Explain your experience working on a team and executing your ideas for the mural.
working with a team was fun. You each worked togethter and got it done faster. It wasn't really my idea. i left early the day we were planning so my group picked but i liked it.
2. Explain the importance of collaboration when working on a team. 
Its really important to collaborat everyones ideas. It makes everyone a part of the group. also sometimes you will like other ideas more then your own.

3.  How successful was this project? Explain how and why.
I think it was successful. i think this because people can interact with it. also because we practice using blending.
4. Explain how you feel about creating artwork that others can interact with. Ex. Invoving the whole school? 
I really liked making it. looking at my friends post photos on facebook and instagram with our art is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment